Thursday, March 12, 2009

Scrapbook Entry#9 Notes


When I take notes in class I do not try to make them look pretty but rather I concentrate solely on getting the right information down and making sure it is at least legible to me. Other people may look at my notes and think that they are somewhat of a mess, but I find it easier to comprehend something if it is in my own handwriting. Often teachers may say that you don't have to take notes because the information will be posted on BlackBoard however, I feel that the act of writing something down in my own handwriting helps me to understand the information more clearly. I also sometimes find myself doodling in the margins and these doodles also help me to remember the information better. I do not think that my notes are art but they help me to concentrate my attention to the information that is being discussed and help me better remember that information in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment