Thursday, March 12, 2009

Scrapbook Entry#12 Movie Ticket Stubs


I was reaching in my pocket yesterday and found a ticket stub from a movie I had seen this summer. Immediately I began to laugh to myself remembering not only the movie itself, but who I went with, what happened after, and what happened before. I remember I went with two of my best friends, Kristina and Liz, and Kristina's younger brother. We were all living an working at the beach over the summer and we were a little bit late because we had to wait for one us to finish our shift. It was late in the summer so a lot of people had already left to get ready to go back to school, so it was only us and one other group of people in the theater. The movie was a comedy, Pineapple Express to be exact, and I remember laughing a lot at both the movie and various jokes that were made. Afterwards, we decided instead of going home right away to drive down Coastal Highway. Since the summer was quickly coming to an end we would soon have to all go back to our separate schools and most likely not all be together again until Christmas. Since we have all been best friends since we were in Elementary School it is always hard to say goodbye but also easy because we know we will always be friends. This movie ticket stub is not art but for me it holds great meaning and brings back memories not just from that movie but about my friends in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment